Saturday, January 30, 2010

#19: McCrappage


"..... you deserve a break today ...
... so get up and get away ....."

I remember singing that iconic McDonald's song in the back of the car as the family was off on some weekend adventure, the sun just rising to greet us. Road trips usually included a swing through The Golden Arches.

Now, those lyrics are sung when I happen to find myself sitting inside the restaurant .....

.......................... Ruprecht ( STOP )
#19 of 365 (The Second Go Around)
I suddenly feel ill .....

6 comments:

TopSurf said...

uggggg. I have a 13 year old who thinks that place serves gourmet food! :-(

Marissa said...

"Hey, Mancub! What do you want for dinner. I don't feel like cooking."

"Well, McDonald's would be good."

Good is used very loosely, obviously.

Lisa said...

I wonder why there are no cars in the parking lot. I can't remember the last time I ate McDonald's. I guess that's a good thing.

Nice view of mountains behind the restaurant!

Ruprecht said...

Scraps:

Dawn. Early morning. Place is just getting running. All these reasons are valid.

Or ....................... maaaaaaaaaaybe people have wisened up and realized it's McCrappage .....

Samantha White said...

thankfully in my old age, i've lost the taste for that crap. i used to dream about those french fries...

mehitabel said...

Is that the McD's in LaVerne on the corner of White and Foothill? Sure looks like it!