Monday, March 29, 2010

#77: Z Is For Zombie


Z is for Zombie.

And so ends my ABC Challenge. It was refreshing to put together something which took a bit of mind work, a series with more than simply popping on a photo a day.

I'm actively looking for additional challenges which stretch the limits of what can be done .... and where I can stretch my mind a bit in the process. I hope you enjoyed this challenge as much as I enjoyed delivering it.

About the photograph: This is from my personal collection, a promotional print from "Night Of The Living Dead" personally signed by Bill Hinzman (lead zombie; "Look, Barbara - there's one of them now ...") and director George Romero's friend and business partner John Russo.


.......................... Ruprecht ( STOP )
#77 of 365 (ABC Challenge)
"They're coming to get you, Barbara .....
"

7 comments:

Marissa said...

---ZOMG!! < would normally never use that sentiment, but the occasion called for it.
Congrats on a job well done, Rupe. I look forward to your next challenge.

Web-Betty said...

That's awesome Rupe! I'll have to check out the rest of the ABCs. :)

PG said...

well done sir. i will do another a-z starting on thursday along with a few others.

TopSurf said...

A perfectly fitting end to your ABC project. Nicely done Rupe!

Milkayphoto (Tracy) said...

Congrats on a well-done ABC series! That is one friggin' cool painting!

Doug said...

That looks more like John Russo's signature...unless Romero signed somewhere not in the photo? :) I such a damn geek. Awesome you got their sigs!

Ruprecht said...

I'm a bonehead, Doug. It is John Russo, not Geo.